just what is managed IT services?
In a nutshell, Managed IT Service (also called Managed IT Support) means all your technology needs are met by one provider, at a fixed monthly cost.
This may include management of other vendors who are part of the support mix. This could be a software provider, or perhaps an Internet Services Provider. Managed services works by providing you with one point of contact for anything technology related. It’s proactive management of infrastructure and effective resolution of issues.
A Managed IT Service Agreement includes hardware, software, networking, communications and support services. It is like having your own IT department, but without the overheads.
What are the benefits of managed IT services?
- managed IT Services are cost-effective
- your IT costs are predictable – you pay a flat-rate each month for all support and monitoring of infrastructure and vendor management
- any potential problems are proactively picked up by the 24/7 monitoring
- your systems are kept up-to-date, secure and backed up
- you have a trusted advisor helping you make the best decisions for your technology now and into the future
- you focus on running your business, not on computer problems
- you don’t have to manage IT staff – we recruit the best people
- fast response times for support – all our technicians are local
- most important of all – a fixed price managed services agreement means we do what needs to be done, when it needs doing. It is always in our interest to stay ahead of issues, and keep your business running smoothly.