Business success depends upon customers and prospects being able to contact your business easily and without fail. It is essential that communication with customers is clean, clear, simple, flexible and reliable.
Small businesses aren’t always able to afford to install and maintain an expensive telecommunications system.
There is now an alternative.
Hosted VoIP PBX
VoIP stands for “Voice over Internet Protocol”. VoIP uses an internet connection to deliver voice communications over digital networks instead of the traditional copper wiring provided by phone companies.
The advantages of using Hosted VoIP are:
• No outlay or maintenance on expensive Phone PBX hardware at your office
• Reduce unnecessary line rental costs
• You can plug your phone in to the internet from anywhere and you are on the office phone system
• Turn your Android phone, iPhone, PC or Mac into an office phone extension, from anywhere in the world
• All your sites – offices or homes – can be on a single phone system
• From 1 line and 2 extensions up to hundreds of lines and extensions with many phone number
• Your business continuity plan includes an unstoppable phone system. Even after a fire your phones can still work, without disruption.