Our hosted telephony solution is an online phone service delivering the features and capabilities of a PBX phone system without the need to purchase and maintain expensive hardware. It is an ideal solution, whether you are starting a new business or expanding your existing office. Get the features and benefits of ‘big business’ phone systems with the simplicity and flexibility your business needs.
Get the features and benefits of ‘big business’ phone systems with the simplicity and flexibility your business needs.
- Eliminate complex and expensive hardware.
- Advanced features and functions.
- Reduce your overall telecommunication spend.
- Easy and quick to set up or increase extensions.
phase 42 is a leading Hosted PBX services provider that manages, secures, support, and maintain the business and enterprises’ phone needs. Our Cloud hosted PBX solution allows a business to integrate its computer network and phone and reduce the need for expensive infrastructure and allowing them to expand the geographical boundaries, features and functions of their phone system.
Hosted Telephony has moved us away from the constraints of copper phone lines and allowed us to use the technology computer networks have been using since the early 1980′s.
Around 75% of global businesses have shifted to some form of Cloud service.
How does it work?
- Our telephony system works by utilizing a carrier-grade ethernet connection from your location to your local telephone exchange. The traffic is then carried to the Peering point in your capital city. Our infrastructure is located in or directly connected to these peering points.
- We then convert your voice calls from IP to traditional ISDN voice and route it to local carriers. By only carrying IP from your handset to our point of presence, we ensure the lowest latency and highest quality calls.
- In the event Ethernet services aren’t available in your location, we can also use other broadband providers.
Benefits of Hosted PBX
Our Cloud hosted PBX solution offers the following benefits to businesses:
PBX phone systems are affordable, as businesses need not invest in installing and managing the costly hardware and software.
Hosted PBX phone system help in gaining access to features, mobility, conferencing, call routing and analytics, and many more.
PBX systems can be deployed and run in less than 24 hours.
Ease of usability
PBX phone is easy to use as the features can be turned on and off in minutes
Why phase 42?
We offer several tools that will help you in operating your business from anywhere any device.
Support and training
We also offer customized support and training that is essential for successful Hosted PBX implementation.
Our 24x 7 support agents will operate and manage your system along with all the necessary changes in the phone system so that you can focus on your core activities.
Our call centre console and web portal and the receptionist console can be directly accessed using the internet.
Range of handsets
We also offer a wide range of handsets from some of the leading UC vendors. For the team members who prefer headset based communication, we also offer soft client-only solutions.
Your technology partners
phase 42 offers an extensive range of IT services and solutions that will support your business objectives. Our solutions will help you bringing down your costs, improving efficiency and bringing new clients.
24/7 Remote Working Support
We offer continuous remote working support to ensure that your team continues to work efficiently and safely from their respective locations and devices.
We are Sophos and Microsoft certified and this ensures that we are in pace with the current technical requirements and roles.